We have so much going on at Historic Arkansas Museum.
Bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with our current exhibits.
- December 12, 2014 Capturing Early Arkansas in Depth: The Stereoview Collection of Allan Gates
- December 12, 2014 "this is the garden: colors come and go" Works by Rachel Trusty
- November 14, 2014 UNDER PRESSURE: The Arkansas Society of Printmakers Exhibition
- September 12, 2014 Jack Kenner and Ed Pennebaker: Disciplined Inspiration
- September 12, 2014 40 years of the Arkansas Times
- August 8, 2014 The Great Arkansas Quilt Show 3
- July 11, 2014 A Beauty on It Sells: Advertising Art from the collection of Marsha Stone
- January 1, 2014 A Hunting We Will Go: A Celebration of Arkansas’s Favorite Pastime
- June 14, 2013 Arkansas Made Gallery
- March 27, 2009 We Walk in Two Worlds